Effective as of: 15.09.2021
Last Modified: 15.09.2021I. What are cookies and local data storage (cookies and similar technologies)?
“Cookies” are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you log on to websites. First-party cookies are those that are determined by the website you visit. Third-party cookies are those cookies that are used by domains other than the website you visit.
- improve the performance of the relevant websites and the user experience,
- measure exposure to ads and online media by establishing when, how often, on which websites certain online ads, media and other content appear on your device.
III. Types of cookies:
Our website may use the following types of cookies:
(1) Essential cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. For example, we use these cookies in the following cases:
* to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* so that we can fulfill our obligations and maintain the security of our services.
(2) Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies, for example:
* to remember
your preferences so that you do not have to enter information you have already
provided every time /for example, when entering your data to access our
(3) Advertising cookies.
We use these cookies, such as:
* to get information about how you use our websites, such as pages you visit or how you respond to ads, to provide you with ads that are tailored to you;
* to determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
* to monitor the success of a product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
Often these cookies aim to provide ads that are tailored to you – both on and off our Sites. This type of ad is known as "interest-based advertising". Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
(4) Session cookies:
We may also use session cookies, for example:
* to allow you to move between the different pages of our Site without having to log in again. This practice is known as "single sign-on";
* to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
* to take the answers to the tests to show your result;
* to keep the answers in a completed survey form (and not to have to fill in the survey form repeatedly).
We use cookie information to make our websites more enjoyable and user-friendly and to provide you with a personalized experience on our site.IV. Third-party cookies:
We also use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us.
V. How do I delete cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to let you know. This allows you to accept or refuse a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this, visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including login and playback features.